Busca tu traducción

Slow Down - Traducción

Canción: Slow Down
Album: Leisure

It's up to you / Es tu decisión
You know it is / Lo sabes
I can't convince you / No puedo convencerte
All you have to do is / Todo lo que tienes que hacer es
Slow Down / Ir despacio
I've always said / Siempre he dicho
It will never change / Nunca cambiara
All you have to do / Todo lo que tienes que hacer
Just to be you / Es solo ser tu
I think that's all I want to say / Creo que es todo lo que quiero decir
All these things / Todas esas cosas
That I told you / Que te dije
I didn't mean at all / No las quería decir
I'd forget you / Te olvidaría
So if you come here / Así que si vienes aquí
If you come here / Si vienes aquí
All you have to do / Todo lo que tienes que hacer
Just you be you / Es solo ser tu

I think that's all I need to say to you / Creo que es todo lo que quiero decirte

No hay comentarios: